Let's take a look at the update we have lined up for July 25th.
- The detailed schedule will be announced on the official blog.
- Please be aware that you cannot play the game during maintenance.
- The update details shared below are subject to change during the course of the maintenance.
🌊New Summer Getaway Season Event
- New Summertime Set will be added.
- You can trade event currencies for outfits at the Event Store.
Tropical Getaway Set
- You can trade event currencies for equipment at the Event Store.
Season Introduction - NewsFeed Quest
- Talk to Fow and get your Snorkel Mask (H)!
Splashy Paws is Coming to Town!
- Splashy Paws is visiting Astell.
- Exchange event currencies with Splashy Paws for season-limited items!
- Event currencies can be obtained through the following:
[Event currency: Whisker Pop]
- Request, Stamp Tour, Life Job activities.
[Special event currency: Whisker Cone]
- Raffle Baffle, Stamp Tour.
Raffle Baffle & Event Store
- You can access the Event Store and Raffle Baffle through Splashy Paws.
- In the Raffle Baffle, you can obtain items based on their respective probabilities.
- In the Event Store, you can trade your event currencies for event outfits, 6 types of accessories, and the Tropical Getaway equipment set, and Ribbity Croak Soda.
Season Challenge (7/27 Updated)
- Watermelon Punch : Starting from July 31st
- Nature's Breeze : Starting from August 7th
- Shellfish Necklace Crafting : Starting from August 14th
Season Stamp Tour
- Receive event currency as a reward for every 5 High-Fives (5 times per day).
- Get 40 event currency pay-back for using 50 event currency (once per day).
- Season Challenge
* Obtain the 'Curious Little Orca' back accessory after submitting 100 times in the Season Challenge!
- Event Store
- Raffle Baffle
- Season Requests
- Season Chests
Seasonal Photo Spots
- 8 new seasonal photo spots will be added.
Keyword & Title
- 3 Keywords: Getaway Chest / Summer Getaway Challenge / Summer Getaway Request
- 1 Title: Summer Getaway (Available after obtaining all 3 event Keywords)
- Travelers can now swim in the Nebula Falls.
*You can enter the swimming area when wearing an Outfit with #Swimwear tag or in a frog state.
New Season Theme
- Seasonal BGM
- 'Summer' category added to Topic
- Seasonal effect added to High-Fives
- Seasonal theme added to the town
- 4 season-limited day Requests
- 4 season-limited night Requests
🛍️ New Outfits & Accessories
New outfits will be available in the Boutique.
Try on the new outfits in Boutique J&J!
1) Summer Memories Set
- The Package will be available for purchase with Diamonds from the Boutique.
- Sale Duration: July 25th 00:00 – September 30th 23:59 (Server time)
2) Individual Outfit Items
- You can now purchase individual outfit items that were previously only available as Packages from the Boutique.
- Sale Duration: Individual outfit items will be available in the Boutique after the July 25th update.
- Available Items: Clever Detective set, Street Sounds set
- Adventurer Baby Duck
- Explorer Baby Turtle
- Blue Ocean's Spirit
- Red Ocean's Spirit
- Sweet Slice of Orange
- Blue Sea Butterfly
- Pink Sea Butterfly
- Sweet Orange Floatie
New VIP Outfit
1) Romantic Blue Set
- You can obtain the new VIP outfit through 'Boutique' > 'VIP Shop'
- Sale Duration: Available from July 25th update.
🏵️ New Emblems and Changes
1) New Epic Emblem
- 1 new Epic Emblem will be added to the Emblem Shop.
- Sale Duration: Available from the Emblem Shop after the July 25th update.
2) Limited Emblem
-'☆ Patra (Explorer)' will be available in the Emblem Shop.
- Sale Duration: August 1st 00:00 – August 31st 23:59 (Server time)
🎁 Changes in Shop
- 3 new Getaway Packages are being added.
Ribbity Croak Soda
- Available from Fow's Event Store. Turn into a frog whenever you want!
- Diligence Pass rewards will be changed from August 1st.
Outfits Balance Adjustments
- Style Tag stats of certain Outfits will be adjusted.
🎁 Brochure Changes
Stamp Tour Changes
- New special season-limited Stamp Tours will begin as of July 25th (Server time)
⚙️ Improvements & Changes
- The number of times you can receive rewards through High-Fives will be increased.
* 50 → 100
- Information about the boss monster's Physical and Magic Defense will be added to the Championship Battle Guide.
Levineer - Impulse Blaze
- Levineers will now approach the target when the distance is farther than the skill's attack range.
- Levineers will now rotate towards the target when aiming the skill.
- The Sub Weapon slot will now only be accessible after obtaining Levineer Class 1 license.
* Weapons equipped before obtaining Levineer Class 1 license will automatically be unequipped.
- Fixed the issue where Cozy and Classic themes do not appear in Fashion Battle.
- Fixed the issue where the 'Fast Forward' feature does not work properly in Chapter 2.
- Championship Qualifier boss monster's damage will be adjusted.
- 'Invincible' state when using special skills removed from certain Championship Finals boss monsters.
- Travelers can now change their Emblems in Fashion Battle.
- Power stats will now be displayed in Elite Adventures.
- Improvements in NPC shops' item list and Inventory UI
- Color Palette when dyeing will be replaced to the right part of the screen.
- Improvements in Emblem UI/UX
*[New Arrivals Bonus!] and [Prize Bonus] will now count towards Style Points.
- The issue where items obtained as bonuses are not being counted towards the Life Job License training categories has been fixed.