[Patch Notes] August 11th Update Details
There will be scheduled maintenance on August 11th and please find the update details below.
- Detailed schedule will be announced via the official blog.
- Please be aware that you cannot play the game during maintenance.
- The update details shared below are subject to change during the course of the maintenance.
⛏️Job Update: Miner
- You can mine items like Viewing Stones and Fossils from the rocks in Astell.
- The higher Class you be, the more valuable Minerals you have.
1) How to be a Miner
You can get a Class 1 license by following the process below.
① Obtain the Keyword ‘Margaret’ from the Originals Chapter 1, Episode 5.
② Proceed to the Miner activities such as mining, Requests, and Job Digest.
③ Complete NEW! Miner Registration Request.
2) Exclusive Requests
Additional 8 Requests including 1 Party Request will be available for Miners.
3) Exclusive Challenge
To celebrate the job update, an additional Challenge will be available for Miners only.
Obtain a Miner job and let’s join the Challenge!
4) Exclusive Items
New items will be added for Miners.
You can sell the collected items via Stella Mart or Live Auction.
Margaret and Miner Emblems will be added to the Emblem Shop.
- Available from August 11th onwards.
- Drop rate will be adjusted accordingly. Please check the drop rate from the Emblem Shop.
🛍️ New Accessories and Outfit
A new accessory collection will be released in Boutique J&J.
- Available from August 11th onwards.
- You can purchase the [Charming Sailor] Package from Premium Store. Try the new outfit in the Boutique J&J.
- The Package will be shipped to your mailbox.
- Granted a few Dye Vials and Popularities upon purchase.
- Available for purchase from August 11th until September 10th, 23:59 (UTC+0)
- Price: USD $49.99
💎Premium Store Update
You can purchase the [Clover 7.7.7] Package from Premium Store.
- Granted 21 Clovers and a Lucky Clover Box upon purchase. (A Lucky Clover Box guarantees 7 Clovers minimum.)
- Available for purchase from August 11th onwards.
- Purchase limit: 5 times per week
- Price: USD $1.99
1) Crew Ranker benefit changed
Before: Temporary access to Upper/Lower Body accessory category
Now: Permanent access to Upper/Lower Body accessory category
- Purchase available upon accomplishing the conditions.
- The purchased items never expire.
2) Crew Members Chat
- The color of the chat bubble varies between the crew members and non-crew members.
🎈Brochure: Stamp Tour Adjustments
Watch Ad, Get Gift Stamp Tour
- Watch Ad, Get Gift Stamp Tour will be renewed from August 12th.
⚙️Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Ameliorated the conditions of collecting the Keywords.
- Added new challenges. You may proceed with #PresentRelayChallenge3 after completing #PresentRelayChallenge2.
Badge (Red dots)
- Adjusted the display conditions of the little red dot that appears in the in-app icons.
- Equipment > Catalog: The badge appears when there's new equipment available.
- Challenges: The badge appears when there’s a new item available to submit.
- Job Digest: The badge appears when a new job, license, and promotion are available.
Adventure Result Screen
- Now move to the Adventure list upon clicking the Go Back button on the result screen.
- Added Retry feature on the result screen.
- Overall UI/UX of the Shopping tab will be adjusted such as the explore feature.
- Added a button that opens the mailbox immediately.
- Clarified the description of the Adventure bonus effect: Attack
power > damage in Adventure: n%
- Addressed the issue with Stamp Tour where the players could not complete the quest in some instances.
- Fixed the issue with Stamp Tour where it showed the ongoing level incorrectly.
- Fixed the issue with the Party Request where it displayed the party members’ information incorrectly.
- Fixed the issue where the crew members’ last login information was incorrectly displayed.